President and CEO
Is the President and CEO of The EUGDPR Institute and Secretary-General of Copenhagen Compliance®. He functions as an advisor, teacher, instructor, researcher, commentator and practitioner on Data Protection and Data Privacy, Governance, Risk Management, Compliance and IT security (GRC), Bribery, Fraud and Corruption (BFC) and Corporate Social/Stakeholder Responsibility (CSR) issues.
Laszlo György DELLEI
CEO, CSO, DPO, | MBA, C|CISO, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, ITIL, ISO27LA, Expert Witness, CyberSecurity & GDPR
László Dellei is a certified C|CISO, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, ITIL and ISO27001 LA expert, IT auditor, security specialist, and expert witness. He founded his company (KERUBIEL) in 2017, which specialised in Privacy, Cyber Security and ICT services. From its foundation, KERUBIEL earned many prestigious awards in Cyber Security and Privacy. László is a registered and active security expert of the European Commission. Last but not least, Laszlo is actively involved in international and national professional organisations, associations (for example, ISACA, EC-Council, etc.). In recent years he has been engaged in the field of Information Security, Cyber Security, IT management IT Service Management, and IT auditing with several assignments from public institutes, financial institutions and private enterprises as well. He is the leader and technical coordinator of various security consultation projects. He has also taken part in the assessment of information security programs coordinated by the agencies of the European Commission in various fields for seven years. He is the author of numerous articles and presentations on IT security. Furthermore, he is one of the topic leaders of ISACA’s Hungarian Information Security Landscape Survey for many years. He focuses on the development of new methods and techniques related to various unique security solutions (e.g. IT security intelligence). His main goal is to establish and provide value with IT Security, among others by highlighting the business benefits of using Best Practice based security ecosystem.
former Microsoft Global Citizenship Director
Jeffrey Avina is a senior executive, lawyer and diplomat with 25 years of international experience in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Europe. He is a senior advisor at Copenhagen Compliance and The EUGDPR Institute;
- Excellent track record of the public and private sector, strategic organisational management and positioning in developing and emerging markets.
- Aggregate career oversight of over 1000 professional staff and $2 Billion in assets, half of which were directly generated from external partners.
- Two decades of negotiation and government relations experience with Heads of State, Ministers and other senior officials globally.
- A global champion driving Innovative public and private sector partnerships which have attracted hundreds of millions of dollars of public and private sector investment.
- Demonstrated experience driving Driving Corporate Social Responsibility Strategies and Partnerships for Fortune 500 companies.